Terms and conditions
This page and any documents referenced within it explains the terms and conditions for using our website https://conformitysoftware.com. By using our website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
https://conformitysoftware.com is a website operated by Conformity Software Limited (collectively referred to as Conformity, we, us or our) which is registered in England and Wales under company no. 13734637. Postal address: Castle Court, 41 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9RJ, United Kingdom.
Your usage of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of our website’s pages are for your general information around our products. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It’s your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of these third party websites
- You may only copy or print material from our website for your personal reference or sharing within your organisation
- You must not:
- republish material from this website without our express permission
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
Questions or concerns
If you have any concerns about information contained on our website, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org